Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Math Sample Papers 2008
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2008 for Class 12 Math
Time : 3 Hrs. Max. Marks 85
Special Instructions :
1. You must write Question Paper Series in the circle at top left side of title page of
your answer book.
2. While answering your questions you must indicate on your answer book the same
question number as appears in your question paper.
3. Do not leave blank page(s) in your answer book.
4. Q.No. 1 to 10 multiple choice questions are of 1 mark each. Questions 11 to 14 are
of 2 marks each, Q.Nos. 15 to 26 are of 3½ marks each and Q.Nos. 27 to 31 are
of 5 marks each.
5. All questions are compulsory.
6. Internal choices have been provided in some questions. You have to attempt only one
of the choices in such questions.
7. Use of calculator is not permitted, however, you ask for logarithmic tables, if
required from the superintendent of examinations.
8. Try to answer the questions in serial order as far as possible.
Q1. If sin–1 x = y then
(a) 0 ñ y ñ π (b) – ñ y ñ
(c) 0 < y < π (d) – < y <
Q2. A = [aij] m×n
is a square matrix if
(a) m < n (b) m > n (c) m = n (d) None
Q3. Derivative of (ax + b) n
(a) n (ax + b)n–1
(b) (ax + b)n–1
(c) n(ax + b)n–1
(d) na(ax + b)n–1a a
Q4. The rate of change of the area of a circle with respect to its radius r at r = 6cm is:
(a) 10π (b) 12π (c) 8π (d) 11π
Q5. equals :
Q6. The order of differential equation
2x 2 y 11 – 3y 1 + y = 0 is
(a) 2 (b) 1 (c) 0 (d) not defined
Q7. If θ is angle between a and b, then xa . b x = x a × b x when θ is equal to :
(a) 0 (b) (c) (d) π
Q8. If a is a non zero vector of magnitude 'a' and λ a non zero scalar, then λa is a unit
vector if :
(a) λ = 1 (b) λ = –1 (c) a = xλx (d) a =
Q9. The planes : 2x – y + 4z = 5 and 5x – 2.5y + 10z = 6 are :
(a) Perpendicular (b) Parallel
(c) Intersect y-axis (d) passes through 0, 0,
Q10. If P(A) = , P(B) = 0, then P (A/B) is
(a) 0 (b) (c) not defined (d) 1
Q11. Find x and y if 2 + =
By using elementary operations, find the inverse of matrix A =
Q12. Examine the function : f(x) = for continuity :
Q13. Find the least value of a such that the function f given by f(x) = x² + ax + 1 is
strictly increasing on (1, 2)
Q14. Solve the differential equation :
y' + y = 1
Q15. Find gof and fog if
f(x) = xxxand g(x) = x5x – 2x
Q16. Show that :
sin ( 2x√1–x² ) = 2sin x, – ñ x ñ
Q17. By using properties of determinant prove that :
b +c q + r y + z a p x
c + a r + p z + x = 2 b q y
a + b p + q x + y c r z
Q18. Is the function defined by :
a continuous function ?
Differentiate sin cos (x²) w.r.t. x
Q19. Integrate x sec²x dx
Q20. Find (x² +1) dx as the limit of a sum.
Q21. By using properties of definite integrals, evaluate :
(2 log sinx – log sin2x) dx
Q22. Solve the differential equation :
(tan y – x) dy = (1 + y²) dx
Solve the differential equation
(x² + xy) dy = (x² + y²) dx
Q23. Find the area of a triangle having the points A (1, 1, 1), B(1, 2, 3) and C (2, 3, 1)
as its vertices.
Q24. Show that the lines
= = and = =
–1 –1 –1 2x 1 – x² 3x – x³ 1 – 3x² 1( ) √3 x + 5, if x ñ 1 x – 5, if x >12
0 J@2 0 –1 ) x + 3 –3 y – 1 1 z – 5 5 x + 1 –1 y – 2 2
z – 5 5
Q25. Find the probability distribution of
(i) Number of heads in two tosses of a coin.
(ii) Number of tails in the simultaneous tosses of three coins.
(iii) Number of heads in four tosses of a coin.
Q26. Find the probability of getting 5 exactly twice in 7 throws of a dice
Let E and F be events with P(E) = P(F) = and P(E3F) = .
Are E and F independent ?
Q27. Solve the following system of equations by matrix method :
3x – 2y + 3z = 8
2x + y – z = 1
4x – 3y + 2z = 4
Q28. Find the local maxima and local minima if any of the function :
f(x) = x³ – 6x² + 9x + 15
A wire of length 28m is to be cut into two pieces. One of the pieces is to be made
into a square and the other into a circle. What should be the length of two pieces,
so that the combined area of the square and the circle is minimum.
Q29. Find the area of the region in the first quadrant enclosed by the x-axis, the line y=x
and the circle x² + y² =32
Find the area under the given curves and the given lines.
y = x², x =1, x = 2 and x – axis
Q30. Find the shortest distance between the lines
= = and = =
Find the equations of the planes that passes through three points
(1, 1, –1), (6, 4, –5), (–4, –2, 3)
Q31. Minimise Z = –3x + 4y
subject to x + 2y ñ 8, 3x + 2y ñ 12, x ú 0, y ú 0
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- ICSE Board Class 10 Math 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- Bihar Board Class 12 History 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Class 12 Biotechnology 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Informatics Practices 2008
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2005
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Haryana Board Class 12 Home Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Agriculture
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Tamil(special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Accountancy
- ICSE Board Class 12 History
- Haryana Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Psychology
- ICSE Board Class 11 Biology
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Functional English