Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 History Sample Papers 2005
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2005 for Class 12 History
Class 12 th
Question No. 1 to 10 are very short answer type que stion. Maximum
words limit 30 words. Each question carries 2 marks .
1.When and whose discoverred India ?
2.When and whose founded Brahm Samaj ?
3.India national congress was founded by whom and whe n ?
4.“Liberty is my birth right” who said.
5.Write any two name from Chhattisgarh who take part in Indian National
6.Who explain Samyavada Scientific at frist ?
7.From were and when started 1857 revaluation ?154
8.When did started the frist world war ?
9.When did founded the U.N. ?
10.Who was the president of U.S.S.R. at the time of de vidation ?
Question No. 11 to 18 are short answer type questio n. Maximum
words limit 50 words. Each question carries 3 marks .
11.Write any three points of downfall of Purtgalies in India ?
12.Describe any three aims of Arya Samaj ?
13.Write any three qualities of renansaw ?
14.What do you mean by Bostan tea party ?
15.Write three causes of failure of the league of nati ons ?
16.Write any three qualities of Non-Aligned movement ?
17.What do you know about computer ?
18.Write any three problem of green revoluation ?155
Question No. 19 to 24 are short answer type questio n. Maximum
words limit 75 words. Each question carries 3 marks .
19.Explain any four points of banar sena’s child movem ent in Raipur ?
20.Describe the contribution of pt. Sundar Lal Sharma in Indian national movement. ?
21.Explain the importance of American war of freedom ?
22.Define any four points of Hitler’s foreign policy ?
23.Why was Japan compelledto surrender at the last pha se of second world war ? Explain.
24.Write any four main aims of NATO. ?
Explain the causes of rise of nationlism in Africa
Question No. 25 to 28 are long answer type question . Maximum words
limit 100 words. Each question carries 5 marks.
25.“The short coming of the Battle of Plasi were made good by the Battle of Buxer.” Explainthis statement.
26.Describe the main principales of Guru Ghasi Das Jee ?
Describe the reformes of Jyotiba Fule ?
27.Describe the causes of the failure of 1857 revolt.
28.Describe the causes of adoption of Non allaiment ?
What is cold war? explain details ?
29.Describe the achievements of Indian national congre ss from 1885 to 1905 ?
Describe the main provisions of Indian Independence Act 1947 ?157
30.Discuss the role of Ghandi ji in Indian National mo vement.
Write the main causes of 1917 Russian revolution. ?
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi 2013-2
- CBSE Board Biology Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2011
- Bihar Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2008
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2007
- ICSE Board Class 11 Psychology
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Chemistry syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Social Science
- ICSE Board Class 12 Political Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- Haryana Board Class 12 Physics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Fine Arts
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Accountancy