Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Commerce Sample Papers 2011
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Commerce
COMMERCE – Paper II
Time : 3 Hours Max Marks : 100
Part – A (50 Marks)
I. Answer any two of the following questions not exceeding 40 lines
each. :2x10=20 Marks
a) Explain Major functions of the Marketing.
b) What are the powers of District forum?
c) Define stock exchange and describe its function.
II. Answer any four of the following questions not exceeding 20lines
each. 4x5=20 Marks
a) Explain various principles of Insurance.
b) How is advertising useful to society?
c) Why Excise Duties are levied in India?
d) How speculation differs with gambling?
e) What are the characteristics of an efficient leader?
f) Describe any five characteristic features of a computer.
III Answer any five of the following questions not exceeding 5 lines
each. 5x2=10 Marks
a) Insurable Interest
c) Internet advertisement
d) What is state commission?
e) Letter of credit
f) Wash sales
g) Define time management
h) Brief note an central processing unit (C.P.U)
Part – B (50 Marks)
IV Answer the following question 1x20 = 20 Marks
Rao and Raju are carrying on business in a partnership, sharing
profit & loss in the ratio of 2:3. Their Balance sheet as on 31-12-
2003 was as under.
Liabilities Rs. As s e s t s Rs .
Sundry creditors = 25,000 Cash on hand 15,000
Capitals Accounts Cash at Bank 10,000
Rao 1,40,000 Sundry Debtors 50,000
Raju 2,10,000 = 3,50,000 Stock 1,00,000
On that day they admitted Reddy into partnership and gave him ¼th
share in the future profits on the following terms.
a) Reddy is to bring in Rs. 1,50,000 as his capital and Rs.50,000 as good will, which sum is to remain in the business.
b) Stock and furniture are to be reduced in value by 5%.
c) Buildings are to be appreciated by Rs. 25,000.
d) A provision of 5% to be created on sundry debtor for
Write Journal entries to record the above arrangement and show the
opening Balance sheet of the new firm.
V Answer any one of the following questions 1x10=10 Marks
a) Sharat of Guntur consigned 250 bales of Tobbaco @ Rs. 270 per bale to Vijay of Vijayawada. Sharat paid cartage, freight etc Rs. 1,500. Sharat drew a bill on Vijay for 2 months for Rs.40,000. Vijay soled the entire bales and rendered account sales showing that the goods realized Rs. 90,000/- out of which hededucted his charges amounting to Rs. 1,000 and his commission at 5%. Make entires and show necessary ledger accounts in the books of Sharat.
VI Answer any five of the following questions 5x2 =10 Marks
a) Noting charges.
b) Two reasons for depreciation
c) Red ink interest
d) What do you mean by an account current
e) Delecradary Commission
f) Rectify the following errors.
2. Purchase of Machinary Rs. 10,000 debited to
the purchase account.
3. Commission received Rs. 87 was debited to
that account as Rs. 78.
g) Define Capital Expenditure.
h) A & B are partners sharing profit in 7:3 ratio.
They admitted C allowing share of 3/7 in the
profit. Calculate new profit sharing ratio of the
VII Answer any two of the following 2x5=20 Marks
a) Explain various kinds of errors.
b) A bill of exchange for Rs. 5,000/- is drawn by Sarma on Varma
and accepted by the latter payable after 2 months, Sarma
endorsed the bill to his creditor, Naidu on the same day in full
settlement of his debt. On the due date the bill was dishonored.
Pass necessary journal entries in the book of Sarma.
c) A company purchased a plant worth Rs. 50,000/ - on 31.3.2002,
depreciation is calculated @ 10% per annum under
Diminishing Balance Method. Show the Machinery account
d) Calculate the Average Due Date of the following bills.
Date of Bill Credit Period Bill amount
1s t January 2004 2 Rs. 1000
28t hFebruary 2004 1 Rs. 800
10t hMarch 2004 2 Rs. 1500
The debtor has paid the total amount on 31s t May 2004. The
creditor charged interest at 10% per annum. Calculate the amount
of interest on the amount.
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 11 History 2011
- Bihar Board Class 12 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Science Sample Papers for Class 10 for year 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Psychology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2008
Previous Year Paper
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board 12 Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Crop Production
- CBSE Board 12th Psychology Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Drawing & Painting
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Psychology
- ICSE Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Biology
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus Of Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Math