Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers 2011
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Chemistry
Time: 3 hours
Max. Marks: 60
Instructions to candidate :
Answer all questions of Section ‘A’. Answer any six questions in Section ‘B’ and any two questions in Section ‘C’.
In Section ‘A’, questions from Sr. Nos. 1 to 10 are of “Very short answer type”. Each question carries two marks. Every answer may be limited to 2 or 3 sentences. Answer all these questions at one place in the same order.
In Section ‘B’, questions from Sr. Nos. 11 to 18 are of “Short Answer type”. Each question carries four marks. Every answer may be limited to 75 words. In Section ‘C’, questions from Sr. Nos. 19 to 21 are of “Long answer type”. Each question carries eight marks. Every answer may be limited
to 300 words.
SECTION - A
Note : Answer "all" the questions
1)Define RMS Velocity? If the RMS Velocity of CO2 gas is 4.4 x 10 Cm/Sec. At a given tempereture, find the RMS Velocity of Ethane
2) Explain Boyle’s and Charle’s Lawas basing on the postulates of kinetic molecular theory of gases.
3) How Hydrogen peroxide renovates the old spoiled oil paintings Explain it with relevent reaction.
4) Explain the stages with equations that are involved in the production of an hydrous magnesium chloride from carnallite.
5) What is allotrophy? Explain the Structure of anyone of the Crystalline forms of Carbon.
6) Balance the following ionic equation (redox reaction) in basic medium by ion-election method. ‘u
Cr (OH)3 + IO33 I + CrO42-
7) Write the corresponding equations for the following reactions and name the products.
8) Calculate the wavelength of a particle having 10 mg. of mass and
9) Calculate the Oxidation number of sulphur in H2SO4 and H2S208.
10) In Xe O3, ‘Xe’ shows Sp3 hybridisation but the shape is Pyramidal. Note :
4 x105 Cm/Sec. Velocity? Give the reason?
11) Why Na+ is having more IP than Na. 19)
12) The molecular weight of a unknown hydrocarbon gas is equal to the State the Principles involved in writing the electronic configuration of mass of 11.2 lit of O2 at STP. Name the hydrocarbon. atoms Explain them with example and necessary diagrame.
13) What is the Co-ordination number of ionic crystal with limiting radius Explain the classification of elements into S, P, d, f blocks present in ratio of O.732 to 0.999. the periodic table.
14) Define hybridisation of atomic orbitals? Explain the Sp3 and Sp2
15)hybridisations with respect to ethane and ethylene molecules?
16) What is hyperol? Give its formula.
17) Write any two effects of depletion of ozone layer.
18)Explain with example positional and functional isomerisms.
SECTION - C
19)What is ammonal and give its use?
20)Name two gases which are responsible for global warning.
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Bihar Board Class 12 Philosophy
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Computer Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biotechnology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2005
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- ICSE Board Class 10 Computer Science 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture 2013
- ICSE Board Class 10 Physics 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Science 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry Previous Year Question paper of 2007
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Political Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Social Science Business Studies
- Haryana Board Class 12 Melodic
- ICSE Board Class 9 Biology
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Yoga
- CBSE Board 12th Political Science Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Painting
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Fashion Studies