Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers 2007
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 12 Chemistry
Time : 3 Hours Max Marks : 60
Section – A
(Very short Answer type) 10x2=20 Marks
i) Answer all questions.
ii) Each question carries 2 marks.
1. What happens when Ammonia reacts with excess of chlorine ?
2. Ferrous salts are more unstable than Ferric salts Why ?
3. Give the names and compositions of any two alloys.
4. Define the boiling point of a liquid in terms of its Vapour pressure.
5. What is Nermst Equation ? Explain the terms.
6. What are Isodiaphers ? Give an example ?
7. Define Emulsion ? Give an example
8. What is Williamson’s Synthesis ? Give an Example
9. What are the central metal ions in Hemoglobin and vitamin B1 2 ? Mention their Oxidation states.
10. Write about the preparation of Paracetamol.
Section – B
(Short Answer Type) 6 x 4 = 24 marks
i) Answer any SIX of the following Questions.
ii) Each Question carries 4 marks.
11. Write the reaction of Sodium Thoisulphate with a) Iodine and
b) Silver Nitrate. Give equations.12. Define Raoult’s Law. At 50ºC the vapour pressure of H2O is
92 mm. The vapour pressure of a solution containing 18.1 gm.
of non-volatile solute in 100 ml of water at the same
temperature is 87 mm. Find the molecular weight of the solute.
13. What is an acid base indicator ? Give two examples. Which
type of acid base titration uses methyl orange as indicator ?
14. What is meant by PH ?
What is the PH of a buffer formed by mixing 20 ml of 0.1 M
NH4 D AND 2 ML OF 0.1M NH4OH.
(PKb for NH4OH = 4.8)
15. Define the terms order and Molecularity of the reaction.
Given one example each for first and second order reactions.
16. State Faraday’s first law of electrolysis, A current of 10 amp.
Is passed through molten AlCl3 for 96.5 seconds. Calculate
the mass of Aluminum deposited at the cathode.
(Atomic weight of Al = 27)
17. What is group displacement ? Illustrate with an example.
18. What is group autocatalysis ? Illustrate with an example
Section – C
(Eassy Type Question) 2 x 8 = 16 Marks
i) Answer any TWO of the following Questions.
ii) All Questions carry 8 marks each.
19. Give one method of preparation of ozone. Write two
oxidizing and two reducing properties of ozone with
20. State the Law of Mass action derive the equation for Kc of
the following reversible reaction. a A + b B = c C + d D
Mention the relation between Kc and Kp
21. Write any two methods of preparation of Aniline with
equation. How does Aniline react with a) Nitrous acid and
b) Chloroform in the presence of alcoholic KOH.
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Psychology Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Chemistry For 2008
- Bihar Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2005
- ICSE Board Class 9 Chemistry 2008
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- ICSE Board Class 9 Home Science
- Manipur Board Class 9 Mizo
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Punjabi
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Gujarat Board Class 12 English Elective
- Haryana Board Class 12 Computer Science
- ICSE Board Class 12 Physics
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Economics
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Economics