Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Chemistry Sample Papers 2011
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 11 Chemistry
Time: 3 hours
Max. Marks: 60
SECTION - A
Note : Answer "all" the questions
1. Calculate the wavelength of a particle having 10 mg. of mass and
4 x105 Cm/Sec. Velocity?
2. Calculate the Oxidation number of sulphur in H2SO4 and H2S208.
3. In Xe O3, ‘Xe’ shows Sp3 hybridisation but the shape is Pyramidal.
Give the reason?
4. Why Na+ is having more IP than Na.
5. The molecular weight of a unknown hydrocarbon gas is equal to the
mass of 11.2 lit of O2 at STP. Name the hydrocarbon.
6. What is the Co-ordination number of ionic crystal with limiting radius
ratio of O.732 to 0.999.
7. What is hyperol? Give its formula.
8.What is ammonal and give its use?
9. Write any two effects of depletion of ozone layer.
10. Name two gases which are responsible for global warning.
SECTION - B
NOTE: Attempt any “Six” questions
11. Define RMS Velocity? If the RMS Velocity of CO2 gas is 4.4 x 10 Cm/Sec. At a given
tempereture, find the RMS Velocity of Ethane
12. Explain Boyle’s and Charle’s Lawas basing on the postulates of kinetic molecular theory of gases.
13.How Hydrogen peroxide renovates the old spoiled oil paintings Explain it with relevent reaction.
14.Explain the stages with equations that are involved in the production of an hydrous magnesium chloride from carnallite.
15.What is allotrophy? Explain the Structure of anyone of the Crystalline forms of Carbon.
16. Balance the following ionic equation (redox reaction) in basic medium by ion-election method. ‘
Cr (OH)3 + IO33 I + CrO42-
17. Write the corresponding equations for the following reactions and name the products.
18. Explain with example positional and functional isomerisms.
SECTION - C
Note : Attempt “any two” questions
19. State the Principles involved in writing the electronic configuration of atoms Explain them with example and necessary diagrame.
20. Explain the classification of elements into S, P, d, f blocks present in the periodic table.
21. Define hybridisation of atomic orbitals? Explain the Sp3 and Sp2 hybridisations with respect to ethane and ethylene molecules?
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2013
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Chemistry For 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Computer Science 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English (Special Language) 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Sociology Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013-4
- Bihar Board Class 12 Political Science 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12th Accountancy Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sanskrit
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Economics
- CBSE Board Class 11 Social Science Business Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 English Literature
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Physics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Reconstruction