Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Botany Sample Papers 2011
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Botany
Time: 3 hours Max. Marks : 60
Note: Read the following instructions carefully.
1) Answer All the questions of section - A, answer any Six out of eight
questions in Section - B and answer two out of three questions in
Secton - C.
2) In Section - A Questions from 1 to 10 are “Very Short Answer type”
each question carries 2 Marks. Every answer may be limited to 2 or 3
sentences. Answer all these questions at one place in the same order.
3) In Section - B, Questions from 11 to 18 are of”Short Answer Type.'
Each question carries 4 Marks. Every answer may, be limited to 75
4) In section - C questions from 19 to 21 are of “Long Answer Type”.
Each question carries 8 Marks. Every answer may be limited to 300
SECTION - A
Answer all the Questions 10 x 2 = 20 Marks
1. Which fruit is called as “Pride fruit of India" ? Name the family to which
2. Name the Institute which is doing research on semi-arid crops. Mention
its main objective.
3. Give the botanical name of coconut. Name the edible part in it.
4. Give a point of difference between adelphous and syngenecious
condition of stamens.
5. Give any two reasons for considering Asteraceae as the most highly
evolved family as dicotyledons.
6. What happens to the free floating Pistia plant when its roots have7. A cell contains 18 chromosomes. During the cell division, if spindle fibers are not formed what will be the consequences?
8. Why Cyathium inflorescence looks like a flower?
9. Mention any two differences between the gynoecium of Malvaceae
and that of Fabaceae.
10. Suppose there is scarcity of food in a living cell. How will lysosomes
respond in the cell?
SECTION - B
Answer any Six questions. 6 x 4 = 24 Marks
11. Expand ICBN. Mention three rules of ICBN in naming the plants.
12. Write the contributions made by Prof. M.O.P. Iyengar.
13. Define guttation. Describe the structure which is involved in it with the
help of a diagram.
14. List out any four ecological adaptations of xerophytes.
15. Give four points of differentiation between hesperidium and drupe.
16. Explain the cell organelle with labelled diagram in which krebs' cycle
17. ExpIain the floral characters of solanaceae with the help of a floral
18. Describe the structure of t.RNA with a labelled diagram.
Answer any Two Questions 2 x 8 = 16 Marks
19. Describe the internal structure of dicot root with the help of labelled
20. Write about different types of sub-aerial stem modifications with
21. Explain the process of fertilization with the help of a neat labelled
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 9 Class 11 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 English Core
- Bihar Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science 2013
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2011
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2009
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board 12 Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 Science 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Animal Husbandry
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Biology
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology
- West Bengal Board 2013 Class 12 Physics
- Haryana Board Class 12 English Core
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 History
- Haryana Board Class 12 Biology