Andhra Pradesh Board Social Science Syllabus for Class 10
Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for Class 10 Social Science
Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus
Class 10 Social Science
1.India Resources :-
Types of Resources : Natural resources- Soil, Formation, types and distribution,
Forest and Wild Life - Forest types, Utility, Wild animals and their conservation
Agriculture - Main crops, Contribution of Agriculture to National Economy,
Herbal Farms & their utility.
Water Resource - Types, Sources, Distribution, Use, Protection &
Mineral Resource - Types, Distribution, Use, Conservation and Economic
Power Resource - Types : Convetional & Non-Convetional, Distribution,
Utilisation & Conservation.
2.Types, Discription of Special Industries, Contribution of Industries to National
Economy. Industrial Pollution, and the efforts for Solution.
Transport, Communication and Foreign Trade :-
3.Transport-Utility and types - Railways, Roadways, Airways, Waterways,
Pipelines, Ports & Harbours.
Communication, Importance of Communication in modern days, Means
Contribution of foreign Trade to Indian Economy, Imports and Exports.
Disaster Management :-
4.Natural Calamities - Drought, Flood, Earthquake, Landslides, Tsunami.
Man Made Calamaties - Nuclearic, Biotic and Chemical, Bomb Blast.
General Calamities - Precautions and Security.
Maps:-Reading and Marking
First struggle for Freedom and after :-
5.First struggle for Freedom of 1857. Introduction to important revolutionaries,
birth of Indian National Congress, Moderates and Extremes.
Events related to Independence Reviolution :-
6.Important events of the Indian struggle for Independence, Reviolution of
Bange Bhang Partion of India in 1947
and its silent features, Contribution of Madhya Pradesh to the Freedom Struggle.
Major events of the Post-Independence period :-
7.Kashmir Problem, India's relation with neighbouring contries, Chinse war with
India in 1962, India-pakistan war of 1965 and 1971, birth of Bangladesh,
emergency in India, Rise of India as an atomic power.
Indian Constitution :-
Organisation of Constitution Draft Commettee, Salient Features of Indian
Working of Indian Democracy :-
8.Federal System, Division of Administrative Power between Centre and
States, Organs of Government : Legeslature, Executive and Judiciary, Local
Major Challenges before Democracy :-
9.Increase in Population, Unemployment, Communalism, Terrorists,
Major hinderence in success of Democracy and measures for removal .
Story of Economic Development :-
10.Ancient and modren concept of economic development. National Income
& Per Capita Income, Indicators of human developement, developing States
with examples, Economic Planning in India, physical and non pysical with
Money and Financial system : An Introduction to money in ancient time,
Financial Institutions such as money lenders, zamindars, self helps groups,
chit funds, private financial institutions and different types of banks.
Service Sector :-
11.Service Sector - Meaning and Importance as a Component in Income.
Infrastructure - Economic and Social Contribution of India's Service sector
in the World.
Consumer Awareness :-
12.Consumer Awareness - Need and Importance, Consumer Exploitation,
Causes and Remedies. Standarlisation of Commodities, Government Role.
Economic System and Globalisation :-
13.Economic System - Meaning, Capitalism, Socialism and Mixed Economy-
Charactarstics, Merits and Demerits.
Globalisation - Meaning, Needs, Development Earlier to 1991 and Modern
Reforms, Impact of Globalisation.
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Computer Science Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Economics Sample Paper OF 2012
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics 2013-SET-2
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology 2013
- Bihar Board Class 11 Business Studies 2009
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Vocal 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2005
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Geography 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Political Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Sociology
- CBSE BOARD Home Science Syllabus for Class 12
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Management, Nutrition & Textile
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Haryana Board Class 8 Punjabi
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Informatics Practices
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Malayalam
- Haryana Board Class 12 English Core
- CBSE Board Class 6 Science