Andhra Pradesh Board Home Science Syllabus for Class 12
Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for Class 12 Home Science
Class - 12
Management of time and energy : - principle of saving time and energy, importance
of energy and time. Sources of saving, time and energy.
Work Simplification - Importance, principles, work chart, work distribution.
Home and Family : -
Home - Definition, best house, criteria of selection.
Family - Definition, types and their merits and demerits contribution of family to
Concept of ideal indian home and family.
House Wife as a Consumer : Definition of consumer, Consumer education problems of
consumer, rights of consumer and responsibilities of a consumer, sources of consumer.
Balanced Diet : Meaning, Definition, factors effecting balanced diet good nutrition,
under nutrition. Definition of malnutrition, symptoms, causes of malnutrition. Method of
nutritonal assessment and calculations.
Meal planning - Importance, basic principle, meal planning according to different
- Old age
- Patient's Diet.
Unit 6. Nutrition education : Concepts, causes (Need) Process (contact , distant methods )
Unit 7. Preservation of food products - Meaning, importance, principles, causes of
contamination process of food preservation (Domestics and commercial) effects of
preservation on nutrients.
Food products- cleanliness, poisoning and diseases - Handling of food products
Unit 8. (a)and cleanliness.
Food poisoning : - Natural, chemical and contamination through bacterias.
(b)Diseases caused due to contaminated food.(Causes, symptoms and ramedy)
Textile Science - Classification of artificial fibers, its physical and chemical
Unit 9. (a)properties.
(b)Finishes of cloth - Meaning and types. Dyeing - tie and dye, Block printing.
History of ancient indian embroidary and popular emboridary (Kasida) of
different states - kantha of Bengal, chickenkari of Lucknow, phulkari of Punjab,
kasida of Kashmir, kasuti of karnataka.
Washing - (a) Blueing and starch - Blueing - types and importance, Starch -
Method of preparing starch and its importance.
(b) Drycleaning - importance and methods of dry cleaning
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Informatics Practices 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2013
- ICSE Board Class 9 Chemistry 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English (Special Language) 2013-SET-3
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Math 2005
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Botany Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2009
- CBSE Board 12th Class History Previous Year Question Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Painting
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Marathi (special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Accountancy
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Math
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Urdu Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Telugu(Special)
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Functional English
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Psychology
- Haryana Board Class 8 Hindi