Andhra Pradesh Board Home Science Syllabus for Class 12
Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for Class 12 Home Science
Class - 12
Management of time and energy : - principle of saving time and energy, importance
of energy and time. Sources of saving, time and energy.
Work Simplification - Importance, principles, work chart, work distribution.
Home and Family : -
Home - Definition, best house, criteria of selection.
Family - Definition, types and their merits and demerits contribution of family to
Concept of ideal indian home and family.
House Wife as a Consumer : Definition of consumer, Consumer education problems of
consumer, rights of consumer and responsibilities of a consumer, sources of consumer.
Balanced Diet : Meaning, Definition, factors effecting balanced diet good nutrition,
under nutrition. Definition of malnutrition, symptoms, causes of malnutrition. Method of
nutritonal assessment and calculations.
Meal planning - Importance, basic principle, meal planning according to different
- Old age
- Patient's Diet.
Unit 6. Nutrition education : Concepts, causes (Need) Process (contact , distant methods )
Unit 7. Preservation of food products - Meaning, importance, principles, causes of
contamination process of food preservation (Domestics and commercial) effects of
preservation on nutrients.
Food products- cleanliness, poisoning and diseases - Handling of food products
Unit 8. (a)and cleanliness.
Food poisoning : - Natural, chemical and contamination through bacterias.
(b)Diseases caused due to contaminated food.(Causes, symptoms and ramedy)
Textile Science - Classification of artificial fibers, its physical and chemical
Unit 9. (a)properties.
(b)Finishes of cloth - Meaning and types. Dyeing - tie and dye, Block printing.
History of ancient indian embroidary and popular emboridary (Kasida) of
different states - kantha of Bengal, chickenkari of Lucknow, phulkari of Punjab,
kasida of Kashmir, kasuti of karnataka.
Washing - (a) Blueing and starch - Blueing - types and importance, Starch -
Method of preparing starch and its importance.
(b) Drycleaning - importance and methods of dry cleaning
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Bihar Board Class 11 Chemistry 2009
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Sample Paper Of History 2011
- Bihar Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Biology 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Zoology
- West Bengal Board Class 9 Syllabus For Science
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Physics
- Haryana Board Class 12 Agriculture
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi (Special Language)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English (Special Language)
- ICSE Board Class 9 Chemistry
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Informatics Practices