Andhra Pradesh Board Home Science Syllabus for Class 11
Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for Class 11 Home Science
Structure of Cell & Tissue
Tissue- Types of tissue
Bony system and Muscular system- Structure, types and functions of
Muscles - Structure, types and functions of muscles.
(A) Digestive System - Different organs of alimentary canal & its function.
Digestion & Absorption of food.
Organs involved in digestion process - Liver,Spleen, Pancreas.
(B) Excretory system- structure and functions of kindney and skin
composition of urine.
Personal hygiene -Factor effecting health Exercise, Posture, Yogasan
(Tadasan, Padhastasan, Makrasan, Bhujangasan, Vajrasan, Katichakrasan,
Shashakasan) Food, Rest, Entertainment, Sleep.
First-Aid- Aims & Principles of first-aid. Area of First-aid
Bandages:- Types and aims of bandages. General information about
tourniquette, & splint.
Foamation - Hot & cold foamation
General domestic accidents and its treatment.
entrance of foreign body in eye, ear, nose and its treatment.
Fracture - types of fracture & its treatment. Wounds - types & treatment.
(A) Water - Composition of water, Sources & functions of water, Hard
water, soft water, causes of contamination of water, methods of
(B) Air - Composition of air, causes of air
Ventilation - Artificial ventilation & natural ventilation.
(C) Diseases during childhood & immunisation- Diptheria, whooping
cough, tetanus, Measels, Diarrhoea Importance of oral rehydration
Fundamental of child behaviour :- Heredity and environment. Factor
effecting environment and its effect on child development.
(A) Physical & Mental Development of child.
(B) Language development of child - Factors influencing, speech defects of
(C) Character Developments of child :-
Social Development of child :- Factors effecting child development, Role of
family member's in social development of the child.
Maternal infantile mortality & welfare centres. Meaning of maternal
infantile mortality. Causes Prevention:-State level and National level
organisation related to Infant welfare. ICDS, Mother child welfare centre.
(A) Child labour :- Causes of child labour and its effect wayouts of finishing
child labour completely.
(B) Physically Handicapped - Defect in bone, blind, Deaf & Dumb,
Mentallyretarted. To determine the I.Q. level of children in different
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 9 Physics 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Introductory Information Technology 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Biology 2011
Previous Year Paper
- ICSE Board Class 10 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Management, Nutrition & Textile
- CBSE Board Class 10 Syllabus For English Core
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Math
- CBSE Board Science Syllabus for Class 10
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Drama
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Oriya (special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Drawing
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Biology