Andhra Pradesh Board Biotechnology Syllabus for Class 12
Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for Class 12 Biotechnology
Protein and Gene Manipulation
-Protein Structure and Engineering.
- Introduction to the world of Proteins.
- 3-D Shape of Proteins.
- Structure function relationship in Proteins.
- Purification of Proteins.
- Characterization of Proteins.
- Protein based products.
- Designing Proteins.
Recombinant DNA Technology
- Tools of r DNA Technology.
- Making Recombinant DNA.
- DNA Library.
- Introduction of Recombinant DNA into host cell.
- Identification of recombinants.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- DNA Probes.
- Hybidization Techniques.
- DNA Sequencing.
- Site-directed mutagenesis.
Genomics and Bio informatics
- Genome Sequencing Projects.
- Gene Prediction and Country.
- Geneome similarity SNP's and Comparative genomics.
- Functional Genomics.
- History of Bioinformatics.
- Sequences and Homen clature.
- Information Sources.
- Analysis using Bio informatics.
Chapter-I Microbial Culture and Applicaturis-
- Microbial Culture Techniques.
- Measuremtn and Kinetics of Microbial Growth.
- Scale up of microbial Process.
- Isolation of microbial products.
- Strain isolation and Improvement.
- Application of microbial culture technology.
- Bioethics in microbial technology.
Plant Cell Culture and Applications
- Cell and Tissue Cultur Techniques.
- Application of Cell and Tissue Culture.
- Gene Transfer Methods in Plants.
- Transgenic Plant with Beneficial. Traits.
- Diagnostics in Agriculture and Molecular Breeding.
- Biothics in Plant Genetic Engineering.
Animal Cell Culture and Applications.
- Animal Cell Culture Techniques.
- Characterisation of Cell Lines.
- Scale up of Animal Culture.
- Applications of Animal Cell Culture.
- Stem Cell Technology.
- Bioethics of Genetic Engineering in Animals.
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Economics 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Math 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 12 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Chemistry For 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2007
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Dance
- CBSE Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- Rajasthan Board Class 9 Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE BOARD History Syllabus for Class 12
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Urdu Core
- CBSE Board Class 8 Syllabus For Social Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Painting
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Bengali(Special)