Andhra Pradesh Board Biotechnology Syllabus for Class 11
Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for Class 11 Biotechnology
INTRODUCTION TO BIOTECHNOLOGY:-
Fundamentals of biochemical engineering Biotechnology and society.
Building blocks of Biomolecules and dynamic structure and
functions of macromolecules, Biochemical Techniques.fs
CELL AND DEVELOPMENT:-
The basic unit of life.
Cell growth and development
GENITECS AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY:-
Principles of genetics
Note:- Every student is required to do the following Experiments during the acadamic
List of Experiments:-
1. Preparation of buffers and PH determination.
2. Sterlization techniques (wet and dry sterlization, chemical sterlization
and ultra filtration.)
3. Media preparation (Solid and liquid LB Medium)
4. Isolation of Bacteria from curd and staining of Bacteria.
5. Determination of Bacterial growth curve.
6. Study of various stages of mitosis and calculation of mitotic index.
7. Preparation of Karyotype.
8. Cell Viability assay (using Evans blue stain)
9. Cell counting (using Haemocytometer).
10.Determination of blood groups.
11.Isolation of genomic DNA.
12.Detection of DNA by Gel Electrophoresis.
13.Estimation of DNA.
14.Isolation of milk protein. (casein)
15.Estimation of protein by Biuret method.
16.Assessing the enzyme acid phosphate.
Plant Cell Culture and Applications
- Cell and Tissue Cultur Techniques.
- Application of Cell and Tissue Culture.
- Gene Transfer Methods in Plants.
- Transgenic Plant with Beneficial-Traits.
- Diagnostics in Agriculture and Molecular Breeding.
- Biothics in Plant Genetic Engineering.
Animal Cell Culture and Applications.
- Animal Cell-Culture T e chniques.
- Characterisation of Cell Lines.
- Scale up of Animal Culture Process.
- Applications of Animal Cell Culture.
- Stem Cell T e chnology.
- Bioethics of Genetic Engineering in Animals.
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2011 SAMPLE PAPER
- CBSE Board Class 10 Chemistry 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology Sample Paper
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Animal Husbandry 2013-SET-3
- Karnataka Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper of 2012
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2013
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Math 2013-SET-2
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board 12 Chemistry Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2007
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Psychology
- ICSE Board Class 9 Home Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science
- ICSE Board Class 12 History
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biotechnology
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of English Core
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology